Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic
The Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic is responsible for employment support, social care and functioning of the pension scheme. It is an important state administration body for the social-legal protection of children and family policy coordination.
The Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic is the largest provider of social and counselling services in the Slovak Republic. Thousands of citizens use the services of its organizations every day.
Labour and Employment
The role of the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic is to continually modernize labour legislation with the aim of increasing employment. It strives to create a balanced labour market while equally providing protection for employees and fulfilling the requests of employers.
Family and Social Assistance
The Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic ensures that the social support system is fair and economically sustainable. Its role is to efficiently combat poverty and reduce dependence on social benefits.
Social Insurance and Pension Scheme
The role of the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic is to ensure a peaceful future for all. It designs legislation concerning social insurance and pensions to protect a large part of the population from life risks and to provide a just redistribution of pensions in the national economy.
Website of the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic:https://www.employment.gov.sk/en/
The State Labor Inspection Office of the Czech Republic
State Labour Inspection Office (SLIO), Czech Republic
The State Labour Inspection Office, (SLIO) (Státní úřad inspekce práce), based in Opava in Moravian-Silesian Region is a public administration body, managed by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic, the central authority designing and implementing state policy concerning labour protection.
SÚIP is responsible for supervision over observance of:
- legal provisions governing labor-law relations, wage and working conditions,
- legal provisions for securing occupational safety and health protection, including safe operation of technical equipment and appliances posing an increased danger to life and health,
- legal provisions governing the prohibition of illegal work and illegal employment,
- obligations arising from collective agreements.
The State Labour Inspection Office also provides free consultations to employers and employees in the above-mentioned fields. SÚIP is headed by General Inspector who is appointed by the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs. SUIP manages eight regional labour inspectorates (RLI) headed by chief inspectors.
More information on the website of the State Labour Inspection Office: http://www.suip.cz/
Regional Develpoment Agency Senec – Pezinok
Regional Develpoment Agency Senec – Pezinok
Is an interest association of legal entities engaged in regional development since 2002 in regions of Podunajsko and Malokarpatsko. It is a member of an integrated network of regional development agencies established by the Ministry of Construction and Regional Development of Slovak Republic.
The main mission of the Agency is to provide technical assistance for the development of regional plans, strategies, projects and programs.
The RDA Senec – Pezinok also has the status of a fully mandated body for EU Twinning projects and acts as a unique Twinning umbrella.
Regional Development Agency Senec - Pezinok provides:
- implementation of international development projects and programs and building of partnerships at the international level (IPA / ENI)
- Implementation of development projects and programs that will create conditions for investment in the Senec – Pezinok region, with emphasis on tourism development;
- Support to entities in the region to acquire domestic and foreign grants;
- Provides technical-economic studies and studies on tourism and structural funds;
- Creates an information system and databases, organizes trainings and exhibition for entrepreneurs in the region, presents the region at home and abroad, works with district labour offices in the field of active labour market policies.
More information on the website: http://www.rrasenec-pezinok.sk/